Restrictions on Utilization of Personal Information
In managing personal information, our company does not handle personal information without obtaining your consent, or beyond the scope of utilization; provided, however, that these restrictions do not apply in any of the following cases:
- a case which is based on any laws and regulations;
- a case in which user’s consent is obtained;
- a case in which it is necessary to protect life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain user’s consent;
- a case in which it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain user’s consent;
- a case in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, local public entity, or any party delegated by either of them to execute affairs prescribed in laws and regulations and in which it is difficult to obtain user’s consent;
- a case in which a claim based on article 4 of “Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of the Senders” occurs and our company judges the claim is justifiable;
- a case in which our company deposits a handle of personal information with a third party within the scope of “the purpose of utilization of personal information” and to the extent necessary for executing the business. (However, it is limited to minimum information necessary for deposits. Our company conducts a management to the utmost limit at such third party with which our company deposits it.)
Changes to the Utilization of Personal Information
When there is any change regarding the utilization of personal information, our company notifies the relevant user and announces it publicly.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information acquired from users is used for the following purposes:
- operate a system to handle members, which is necessary to use this service;
- operate a system to enhance the convenience of this service;
- notify users of maintenance information and important information, etc. which are necessary to operate this service;
- mail magazine and notice to have users know that this service is useful;
- answer for questions and inquiries etc. regarding this service;
- deliver targeting advertisings by using users’ activities, gender, and access history in this service, etc.;
- create and use statistic information only to the extent that the individual cannot be identified on this service;
- information ties and sharing with other service of our company;
- analysis and anatomy of data which is necessary for new development of this service;
- offer information to our company’s business partner, to the extent that the individual cannot be identified and consent of member is obtained (such as to show a registered nickname etc. when an article is delivered to other company’s news site, etc.).
Management of Personal Information
- In our company, only the authorized person handles personal information to the extent necessary to execute the business.
- Our company appropriately supervises the employees in regard to a secure management of personal information.
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If a user or his/her agent requests that our company correct or delete relevant personal information, our company will carry out investigation within a reasonable period of time to the extent necessary to run the business, and correct or delete it. With respect to correction within ordinary range, users can make a modification freely at the member page.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org Personal information management supervisor: Takashi Murakami
Cookie, Access Log
Our company retains and uses Cookie, access analysis, and statistical data, etc. in order to make this service more convenient. Our company sometimes acquires users’ action history by using technologies such as Cookie and Java Script. These do not include personal information.