10 Instagram Marketing Mistakes That Could Get You Blacklisted!
Have you been losing Instagram followers lately? Do you find it difficult to grow your community and build trust and authority? Are you struggling to get sales on Instagram? If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be guilty of making critical Instagram marketing mistakes for your business. It’s been said that Instagram has 58x more engagement per follower than Facebook and more engagement than any other social media site. If you take action and avoid making these mistakes you’ll be well on your way to growing an active community that wants to hear what you have to say.
Here’s an overview of the Instagram mistakes to avoid:
1. Taking other people's content
2. Commenting with spam
3. Using hashtags the wrong way
4. Not optimizing your Instagram name
5. Using no-clickable links in your descriptions
6. Using the wrong type of content
7. Too much self-promotion
8. Lack of an overall strategy
9. Not proofreading your captions
10. Incorrect use of DM's
Source: Instagram Marketing Mistakes
- デザイナー：Instagram Marketing Mistakes